About Me

My photo
Hi! My name is Tiffany and I'm an aspiring photographer and artist. I love God's beautiful creation, weddings, kids, and fun friends and I love capturing these things in my own unique way. Browse through my photography blog and see a sampling of what I've done so far. I'd LOVE to be your photographer! Contact me for pricing. I work based on the particular event and individual. Send me a message at taclovestoclog@gmail.com!

Friday, April 13, 2012

Reception snapshots :)

 Had fun playing around with my 50mm lens at this reception.  You know people are good sports when they're willing to pose for you while they're eating. ;)


 







Well, I obviously didn't take this one of Jeremy and myself, but a kind friend did. :)   Don't you love it when friends know how to work your camera?  I love the awesome focus of the 50mm, but it looks like Jeremy's a little blurred out.  Oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment